Welcome to Worlds.com's Gamma Development Kit
- Gamma Overview - gives a thorough overview of the Gamma software with links to the relevant tutorials. The best place to start.
- Gamma Shaper Procedures - Step by step instructions for each Gamma feature.
- Gamma Procedures - Advanced - Covers advanced procedures such as Utilizing 3D Studio Max Files, Custom Avatar creation, and procedures for creating various games within a 3D world.
- Gamma Shaper Tutorials - Basic tutorials that introduce you to building a 3D world in Gamma.
- Creating a WorldsPlayer Interface - A tutorial for creating a branded version of the WorldsPlayer interface.
- Localization - Instructions on creating a localized version of WorldsPlayer and guidelines for
localizing the templates for Registration, Account Info, VIP, Help, etc.
- WorldServer Documentation - This document contains information needed for installing and maintaining WorldServers.
- Log Reports - This document contains information on installing a log collector on a client
- Community Leader Training - An overview of the Community Leader Training Program.
- Worlds Event Play Book - A listing of online events held in Worlds, along with how each event is managed.
- Appendix - Miscellaneous documents, currently include rough versions of .INI settings and Design Elements.